cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Payroll

I ran payroll a couple days ago. I was given the pay date of 4/15/19 for direct deposit. However, employees' pay did not post today. Where do I find the information on when payment will post?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Payroll

Hi there, @Liz235.

Thanks for sharing your concern here in the Community. I'm here to help share some details about the direct deposit that you've processed. 

If you processed your payroll two banking days prior to the paycheck date, direct deposits will be available to the receiving bank as of 5 PM (PST) on the paycheck date. The funds are posted to the employee's account at the discretion of the receiving bank.

However, if your employees haven't received the direct deposit after the given time frame, I'd suggest having them reach out to bank institution to know the exact time that direct deposits are posted into their accounts.

Also, if the money wasn't posted into your employees' bank accounts, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Care Team. They have the necessary tools to check on your transaction and verify the reason why it hasn't been deposited.

To learn more about the direct deposit funding time, feel free to check out these articles:

This should get you pointed in the right track.

Please let me know if you have any other questions with direct deposit or any QuickBooks related thing. I'd be pleased to help you out. Have a great week ahead.