cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member
Solved

Paystubs not printing the way the have always printed in the past.

Printing paystubs is giving an error message all of the sudden saying the form does not fit on the page. No changes were ever made by me. I have tried to adjust the printer settings but nothing seems to work to fix this problem.

Best answer a month ago

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: Paystubs not printing the way the have always printed in the past.

Thanks for reaching out to us, @NM-BBC.

Let's perform some troubleshooting steps so you can print paystubs with no error.

Before we start, make sure your QuickBooks Destop is updated to the current version and release. Then, run the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair tool as this fixes most of the common printing issue.

Let me guide you through on how to accomplish this:

1. Download and run the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair tool.
  2. Once completed, try the .pdf file-related task that originally generated the error.

If same issue persists, you can perform other steps in this article to get rid of the error: Resolve printing issues.

Keep in touch on how everything goes on your end. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with printing pay stubs and I'd be glad to help.

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Thanks for reaching out to us, @NM-BBC.

Let's perform some troubleshooting steps so you can print paystubs with no error.

Before we start, make sure your QuickBooks Destop is updated to the current version and release. Then, run the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair tool as this fixes most of the common printing issue.

Let me guide you through on how to accomplish this:

1. Download and run the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair tool.
  2. Once completed, try the .pdf file-related task that originally generated the error.

If same issue persists, you can perform other steps in this article to get rid of the error: Resolve printing issues.

Keep in touch on how everything goes on your end. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with printing pay stubs and I'd be glad to help.

Established Member

Thank you for the PDF repair tool.  It worked!  The paystubs are printing correctly again.

Thank you and have a great day.

QuickBooks Team

Good day, @NM-BBC,

I'm delighted to hear we're able to resolve the printing issue with your paystubs.

Please know I'm always around here in the Intuit Community to help with any QuickBooks issues you may be having. Feel free to post again or leave a comment below and I'd be glad to lend a hand.

I've added this link so you can select a specific topic depending on your needs: Intuit Community Help Articles.

You're very much welcome and have a great day ahead as well.