cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Possible scam?

Is there such a thing as quickbooks advanced data protection?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Possible scam?

Hello there, @Arcoggs.

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here in the Community. I'd be glad to help share some information about QuickBooks and data protection.

Are you referring to the Intuit Data Protect (IDP? If so, yes, you can set up IDP to back up your files and protect them from loss or damage. You can choose to back up just your QuickBooks company file (Company Data plan), or you can back up multiple QuickBooks Desktop files and any other data on your computer (Entire PC plan).

Your files are automatically backed up online over the Internet once a day, everyday, at an automatically selected time to an off-site location.

However, if you're referring to the QuickBooks subscription/service, the advanced level of subscription is only for QuickBooks Online (QBO). This has more advance features than QBO Plus which includes Smart Reporting powered by Fathom, Accelerated Invoicing, Custom user permissions, Dedicated Customer Success Manager, Premium care with Priority Circle, and Self-paced online training. To learn more, you may check it here: QuickBooks Online Advanced.

Also, for additional reference about Intuit Data Protect, you can check these articles:

Please let me know if you're referring to something else and if have any other QuickBooks and data protection questions. I'll be always here to help you!