cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Saying my employer isn't enrolled and they are? Won't pull up my paychecks.

After I type in my email and password it begins to bring me to the correct site. Then it redirects me to their new layout possibly? I don't  know because it won't show me anything. However I can click the settings button and see my email and passwords and even phone number verification. All the screen says is that "My employer isn't enrolled" and the only other button to click is "sign out". Please.Help.Me.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Saying my employer isn't enrolled and they are? Won't pull up my paychecks.

Thanks for dropping by the QuickBooks Community, Nate.

I appreciate sharing the steps you've taken to view the pay stubs and for providing exact error message.

I’ve checked my resources, and it shows there’s an open ticket about this issue (INV-30935). Our engineers are diligently working towards getting this feature up and running as soon as possible.

I suggest contacting your employer and inform them to reach out to our QBO Care Team. This way, they’ll be added to the notification list to receive updates of this investigation.

In the meantime, please inform your employer to print the pay stubs. This way, you'll be able to view them.

This information should point you in the right direction.

Please know the Community has your back. If you have further questions or concerns about QuickBooks, leave me a comment below. I’m always here ready to help.