cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Switch quarterly filing to monthly

I have quickbooks desktop enterprise with manufacturing and payroll.  We are located in the State of Illinois.  We have over 25 employees so the state of Illinois is now requiring us to report our unemployment monthly instead of quarterly.  The form in quickbooks is set up as a quarterly filing and I can't figure out how to change it to monthly.  

I've also attempted to contact quickbooks support via phone but can not find a number that isn't for quickboos onine or quickbooks Canada.  

Please tell me how I go about changing my quarterly unemployment filing to monthly in quickbooks Enterprise 18.0

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Switch quarterly filing to monthly

Hi there, @JulieRose.

Allow me to help share information about the filing period in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

The filing period for the Illinois Unemployment form in QBDT is quarterly, hence, the form is set to be filed every quarter and not monthly. As of now, we don't have the option to change the filing period for the form in QuickBooks.

e2.PNG

For you to file the form monthly, you may need to file the form directly to the state website.

If you need further assistance, you can always get in touch with our QuickBooks Desktop Support Team.

Please stay in touch if you have any other QuickBooks and Payroll concerns, I'll be right here to keep helping. Wishing you continued success!