Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Unable to process payroll run

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Unable to process payroll run

Hi julie-truong,

Great job keeping on top of your payroll. There are several things that could factor into payroll not running and with more details, I'm certain we can get to the bottom of it. I've got a few troubleshooting steps for you to try first.

Start by clearing your browser's cache to make sure temporary Internet data isn't preventing the program from operating as it needs to. As a cloud service, clearing the cache from time-to-time can be a useful and simple fix to a lot of functionality problems. Find your browser and follow the steps in this article: How do I clear my browser cache and temporary Internet files?

Next, make sure you're using a supported browser. Although the previous article mentions several browser types, service is being discontinued for certain browsers such as Internet Explorer/Edge and Safari, meaning the program may not work properly in those environments. Learn more here: Discontinuing support for Internet Explorer and old Safari versions

If you're still having trouble, give our phone support team a call so an agent can get more information from you about what exactly is going on that's preventing you from running payroll. Agents can be reached at 1-855-253-1536 from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.

Enjoy your week!