cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Updating a remittance address on a state tax form

Our state new hire reporting center's address has changed.  Our payroll tax update has not corrected this on the payroll tax form.  Who do I contact to help make this happen?  We can "override" the address when preparing the form, but we want a permanent fix.

1 REPLY 1
QuickBooks Team

Re: Updating a remittance address on a state tax form

Hello there, @mphillips.

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I’m here to share some information about updating the remittance address of your state center in QuickBooks Desktop.

Our Compliance team and your State agency work hand in hand to get the most updated information in QuickBooks as early as possible. If the changes are not yet showing on your latest payroll update, I’d suggest sending the Compliance team feedback.

Let me show you how:
1.    Go to the Help menu and select Send Feedback Online.
2.    Select Product Suggestion.
3.    On the QuickBooks Feedback window, fill out onscreen instructions.
4.    Click Send Feedback

You may also send your suggestion by going to the following link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/commerce/common/fragments/feedback.jsp. I’ll make sure to do the same on my end.

For updates about the latest changes and information, check out this article: Payroll Tax Compliance.

That should be it. Let me know how things go and if there's anything else you need from me. I’ll be here to help. Have a good one!