cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amyk311
Level 1

Viewmypaychecks emails

I've processed two payrolls for two different companies this week. In the past my employees have received an email stating that their paycheck is now available on viewmypaycheck. This week, no one has received an email letting them know that they've been paid.

Nothing has changed in the way payroll was processed, so what happened to the email notifications?

1 Comment 1
Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Viewmypaychecks emails

Hello there, @amyk311.

We have received reports with other users getting the same issue about employees who were unable to receive email notification after the pay stubs has been uploaded (ViewMyPaycheck).

We have already submitted a ticket about this issue and our engineers are all hands on deck working together for a fix to sort everything out. To receive resolution updates, please contact our QuickBooks Support Team to add you to the list of affected users. To contact support:

1. Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Choose your QuickBooks Product.
  3. Select your QuickBooks version.
  4. On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
  5. Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.

I appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue working toward a resolution. Don't hesitate to add a comment below if you have any other concerns about ViewMyPaycheck, I'm always here to help. Have a wonderful day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us