Salary divide yo the 52 week amount??
Thanks for reaching out to the Community, @Aquawash1.
To ensure that your payroll has accurate information, lets download or install the latest payroll tax table. We highly recommend downloading the tax table every time you pay your employees, or at least every 45 days.
1. Go to the Employees menu at the top and pick Get Payroll Updates on the drop-down.
2. Select Download entire payroll update, then hit Update.
For additional information, check out this article: Download the latest payroll tax table.
Once done, revert the paycheck that you've created. Here's how:
1. Go back to the Employees menu, then pick Pay Employees and Scheduled Payroll on the drop-down.
2. Select the pending status of the affected paycheck.
3. In the Special Paycheck Situation window, click Continue.
4. In the Enter Payroll Information window, right-click the employee’s name and choose Revert Paycheck.
After that, recreate them again to double-check.
That should do it. Please let me know everything goes. I'll be here if you need further assistance. Have a good one.