cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

When is form 2019 Q1 Form 941?

We are unable to pull up form 941 for Q1.  Can you please let me know if that form is available?

6 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: When is form 2019 Q1 Form 941?

Welcome to the Community, MFS-Payroll.

I can provide you with some information about form 941 via QuickBooks.

Form 941 for the quarter 1 isn't currently unavailable in Online Payroll. The form will be accessible by the first week of April and due on the last day of the month following the end of the quarter.

Online Payroll requires that all tax payments be made before the corresponding form can be generated or filed.

You can get information about filing quarterly tax forms in this article: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1771080-file-quarterly-tax-forms.

If you require further help with filing the form, please let me know.

It's April 11th and the 2019 941 form is STILL UNAVAILABLE on QB.  Can we get an update?

QuickBooks Team

Hello, tylersnga,

Thanks for visiting the Intuit Community! Let me get the help you need concerning 941 form.

To get this be fix, we can perform some basic troubleshooting steps like using an incognito/private browser.

Just follow the keyboard shortcuts below to open a private browser:

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: press Command + Shift +N

Once able to open a private browser, try to open your QuickBooks account again and check if the 941 form is there.

I'd appreciate if you can update me on how it goes. I'll be here if there's anything else you need concerning your 941 form. Have a great day!

Will this work with the desktop version of QB2019?

Will this work with the desktop version of QB?

QuickBooks Team

Hello there, tylersnga.

Allow me to share some information as to when will be the form for 941 first quarter be available in QuickBooks Desktop.

QuickBooks normally releases the tax forms by the mid of April 2019. If you're still unable to see the form 941 for quarter one, please make sure your tax table is updated. 

To learn more about downloading the latest tax table version, please check out this article: Download the latest payroll tax table update.

Also, for the detailed steps how to process, print, and save the payroll tax forms, you can check out this article: Process, Print, and Save QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Tax Forms.

That's it. Should you have other questions about payroll forms in QuickBooks, don't hesitate to let me know and I'd be glad to help you out.