cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Airodom
Level 1

direct deposit

When I upload my Check/Direct Deposit information - All Direct Deposit show as TO PRINT - This is the second time this has happen in the last two pay periods. The Direct Deposit goes through as normal. But all the DD show up in my print que as well? Help. 

3 Comments 3
KarenEdithL

direct deposit

Hi @Airodom,

Let me help you remove direct deposit payroll from the print queue.

This usually happens when you run your DD payroll and the Print DD on check stock option is selected. In order to turn this off, under the Direct Deposit Options section, choose Assign DD numbers

That's it! If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to post again. I'm always happy to help.

Carol Pinho
Level 1

direct deposit

Hello,

I am new at this. Where do I find the Direct Depoosit option mentioned in your reply? I have looked everywhere. QB help does not help me find it. Thanks.

Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

direct deposit

Hello, @Carol Pinho.

I'm here to help you find the direct deposit options on your end.

If you're also trying to find out why direct deposit transactions show up as to be printed, the steps provided above should be able to help to fix the problem. You must select on Assign DD numbers rather than Print DD on check stock. You can view this option under the Enter Payroll Information page.

Since you don't see these options on your end, it's possible that you don't have direct deposit set up or activated on your account. You have to set up a direct deposit first if you don't have it activated on your company in QuickBooks Desktop payroll.

To learn more about direct deposit, you may check this article: Set up, edit, and remove direct deposit for employees in QuickBooks Desktop.

As always, don't hesitate to add a comment below if you have any payroll or direct deposit questions, I'll be always here to help you. Have a great day ahead!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us