cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Solved

employee organizer

I was browsing through my the "Notes" tab in my Employee Center and noticed an entry from 03/31/18 which is titled 'RAISES AND PROMOTIONS HISTORY FROM EMPLOYEE ORGANIZER'... (See attached JPG.)  I must say, I honestly do not remember creating this note (and I would've been the only one to do so.)  Apparently, QB2018 self-generated this note somehow.  I started doing some research and noticed that a little know feature inside QB is the "Employee Organizer."  Where can the "Employee Organizer" be accessed?

Best answer 05-15-2019 07:25 AM

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: employee organizer

Hello, cae2544.

Currently, there isn’t a way to access the employee organizer in QuickBooks. This is because the feature has already been discontinued around 2017. You could have been using this feature before. That is why you're still able to view the details from the organizer through the employee notes.

Please stay around if you have other concerns about QuickBooks. 

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: employee organizer

Hello, cae2544.

Currently, there isn’t a way to access the employee organizer in QuickBooks. This is because the feature has already been discontinued around 2017. You could have been using this feature before. That is why you're still able to view the details from the organizer through the employee notes.

Please stay around if you have other concerns about QuickBooks.