cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

need to cancel my payroll subsctiption. no longer want autorenew

Set up to auto renew my payroll subscription.

Can't find my subscription in your list.

Don't know how to cancel. Help.

1 Comment

Re: need to cancel my payroll subsctiption. no longer want autorenew

Hi there, @lsgs.

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Allow me to help share some insight about canceling the auto-renewal of your payroll service. 

You can stop the auto-renewal of your payroll subscription if you no longer need to perform any of the following:

• Create paychecks
  • Print W-2s for the year-end
  • Create quarterly 941/state forms

To make sure I'm on the same page, did you try canceling your subscription in the Customer Account Management Portal Site (CAMPS)? If so, you may search for your product in another account using a different email address or login credentials. To do this, select Find by email or Sign In.

Once you found the correct account, you may refer to the steps below to cancel the auto-renewal: 

1. Under Products & Services, choose the Payroll Subscription that you are canceling.
  2. At the top right, select Cancel service.
  3. Select a cancel reason. For example, business has no employee or is closed.
  4. Confirm the cancellation by clicking the Cancel On Next Billing Date button.

This will stop the auto-renewal of your payroll subscription, but you'll still be able to consume the rest of the period that your service has been paid for. You can refer to this article for further information: Cancel Standard, Enhanced, or Basic payroll service ( Cancel your Payroll Subscription online).

If you're unable to find it, I recommend reaching out to our Payroll Support. They have the tools to access your account securely and help you get to a resolution quickly. 

That should get you back in track. Keep me posted if you're able to cancel your subscription or if you have any other questions about payroll. I'll be happy to help you further. Wishing you and your business success.