cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

payroll renewal

I just purchased an annual payroll plan it Feb 2019 and it is asking me to renew by Marc 2019??? I've paid until March 2020

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: payroll renewal

It's nice to have you here in the Community, @BobbiMathias.

I'd be happy to help check the renewal notice you've received asking you to renew your plan by March 2019.

Since you've paid the plan/subscription until March 2020, it's possible that you have an existing/old subscription aside from the payroll plan you've purchased last February 2019. To help us verify this further, you may need to log in to the Customer Account Management Portal Site (CAMPS) and check your service and renewal date from there.

If you've confirmed that there's not other service aside from the payroll plan purchased last February 2019, I suggest getting in touch with our QuickBooks Support Team to check and investigate this further for you.

To get in touch with our Support Team:

1. In the QuickBooks homepage, click on the Help menu.
  2. Select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
  3. Click on Contact Us.
  4. Type in your question under Tell us more about your question and click the Search tab.
  5. Click on Start a Message under Here's how to connect with a QuickBooks expert.

To know more about our Customer Account Management Portal Site, you may check this article: CAMPS.

Please let me know how it goes and if you have any other payroll concerns, I'll be right here to help you. Have a good day ahead!