cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

payroll update 21908

I update our payroll, it shows that we have payroll update 21908 BUT it doesn't run our quarterly forms because it insists that we haven't updated! Over and over.

1 Comment

Re: payroll update 21908

Hello there, @EC05.

Thank you for choosing the Community to get assistance with your payroll concern today. Allow me to help share some troubleshooting steps to get past the prompt about updating the tax table and run your quarterly forms.

To make sure I'm on the same page, are you getting any error codes when updating payroll? This information helps me provide you the right troubleshooting steps to get this straightened out. 

In the meantime, let's try some solutions to get this resolved. To start, let's make sure your QuickBooks is updated to the latest release.

After that, depending on your payroll service, let's send your payroll data. It's possible that you have paychecks stuck as online to send. 

• Under Employees, select My Payroll Service, and then Send Usage Data or
  • Under Employees menu, select Send Payroll Data

If the send is successful, try to get payroll updates again and run your payroll form. If you get the same result, you can check the following articles for additional solutions based on the error code you're getting. 

Please let me know once you've tried the steps above, and well take it from there. I'll be happy to help you further. Wishing you and your business success.