Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
Jess W
Intuit

Find Your Way Around The QBs Community

Stocksy_txp06c891bc7lh100_Small_1260546.jpg

There’s so much to see and do on the QB Community site that we know it might be a bit overwhelming at first.

Here are all the areas you’ll find once you sign in:

• Here’s what has been happening: Once you’ve signed in, you’ll land on your personalised QB Community homepage. Look around. See the welcome message? Underneath is a list of everything that’s happened since you last visited the site. If other members have cheered your post, replied to your question or mentioned you in a comment, you’ll be notified there. If you ever need to make changes to your profile, select the "My Profile" button just below your list of notifications.

• Featured: Here we shine the spotlight on some of our favourite articles, resources and information on the site. Featured content might be a profile of an inspiring QB Community member or some news or updates about the site. You’ll find articles, questions and conversations, plus answers to all your questions about QuickBooks too. 

•  Latest discussions & member stories: This is your daily feed, where you’ll find all the latest posts and discussions taking place across the QB Community. Your feed is organised chronologically, with the most recent activity listed first. It’s a great place to browse around and discover what small business owners like you are thinking, wondering or strategising about.

• Featured members: This is where you get to meet other inspirational QB Community members who, like you, are dedicated entrepreneurs with plenty of stories, advice and insights to share. Read all about them—and when you’re done, don’t forget to say a friendly hello. Or share your story in the comments and you never know, you might be our next profile story.

• Start a discussion: If you have a question to ask, a story to share, a connection to make or an idea to discuss, just select the green buttonStart a discussion” and start typing. It won’t be long before the QB Community weighs in with feedback, advice, tips and more.

• Topics: You can browse all the topics on the site by visiting our discussion page or by selecting the "Community" button at the top of the page. That’s where you’ll find all sorts of valuable content (including articles, profiles and conversations). You can also get the latest QB Community news and find everything you need to know about using QuickBooks.

• Community and Learn & Support (those buttons at the top of the page:( There are 2 tabs at the top of the page: "Community" and "Learn & Support". The "Community" tab gives you a drop-down menu with all the topics we’ve listed above. "Learn & Support" directs you to product support for all the answers and information you need to run your business with QuickBooks.

If you haven't already, go and have a read through our previous post which features all of the do's and don'ts of the QBs Community. The Community is a supportive place for everyone to feel heard. We encourage people to share stories, engage in conversation and inspire others.

Previous post: Welcome To The QuickBooks Community!

small.jpeg

Want to join the conversation and you're not a member? Click HERE to sign up in a flash!

7 REPLIES 7
Jess W
Intuit

ppcbymaria - I saw your post about you being awful at finances; join the queue! Me too! It boggles my mind sometimes.

But that's what the business discussions are all about. We share our hacks, we share our thoughts and we network with one another. Honestly, you would be surprised at how many other people struggle too.

Join in the discussion and comment on the posts which speak to you! Here is a little post about how to explore the QBs Community. 

QB Community Home          Talk About Your Business 

Find Inspiration     

Jess W
Intuit

Hi, @simonsaidi,

You said you're wanting to familiarise yourself with the U.K QB Community? Look no further than this post! I hope this provides some clarity.

However, feel free to ask questions in the comments below! :) 

Find Inspiration     

Jess W
Intuit

Hi, Solutions4u!

Welcome the U.K QBs Community! 

Here is a post all about the community and how to navigate the platform for your needs. It's great to have you here. If you haven't already, you should definitely give this article a read too: Welcome To The QuickBooks Community! Smiley Happy

Find Inspiration     

Jess W
Intuit

Hi, @CarolB!

I hope you're well and you're managing QuickBooks ok. Remember, no question is a silly question in the Community!

I thought you might like this post so you can understand the concept of the platform and how to use it to your advantage.

How is the business?

Find Inspiration     

Jess W
Intuit

Hi, @Happegear!

Welcome to the U.K QBs Community! It's great to have you here.

I would love to know more about what you do. Do you own a small business? :)

Find Inspiration     

Jess W
Intuit

Hi, @aliciamg!

Welcome to the U.K QB Community! It's great to have you here.

I hope you're having a great week so far Smiley Very Happy

I would love to have an insight into what you do.

Are you a small business? Are you self-employed? Or are you an accountant? 

Find Inspiration     

Jess W
Intuit

Hi, @kiddandbear

Here is another post about the Community. You can see how to navigate your way around the platform.

Let me know if you have any further questions! Smiley Very Happy

Find Inspiration     

Need to get in touch?

Contact us