Highlighted
Community Host
Tags (1)
10 REPLIES
Community Host
Re: Welcome To The QuickBooks Community!

Hi, @julest! Smiley Happy

I see that you're new to QB Online, that's really exciting.

Welcome to the QB Community! I’m Jess, your Business Host at QB Community U.K. QB Community was designed as a platform for ideas & inspiration, to support (QuickBooks Online and otherwise!) and for sharing experiences with other small business owners/self-employed.

I would love to know more about you! Are you self-employed, do you own a business or are you an accountant?  

QB Community Home          Talk About Your Business 

Find Inspiration     

Community Host

Hey, Karsty,

After chatting, I definitely think your business story would be of interest to others! Being a gardener must have its ups and downs, however, in the summer, I bet it is glorious!

How long have you had your gardening business and what made you choose to become a business owner?

Find Inspiration     

Community Host

Hi, Jaynemartin

Welcome to the QB Community! Smiley Happy 

I have seen from your previous comment that you would like to become accountant-free, that's amazing and a great step forward. I would love to know more about your business, how do you find the experience of being a sole trader? Smiley Happy 

Find Inspiration     

Community Host

Hi, @simonsaidi

welcome to the U.K QB Community! It's great to have you here. 

This post will be a handy one to read! Remember, working for yourself doesn’t have to mean working by yourself. At QB Community, we’ve got your back.  

Find Inspiration     

Community Host

Hi, lynda!

Welcome to the business side of the UK QB Community! 

It's amazing to have you here. I see from your profile you are a bookkeeper/Pro Advisor and in your spare time you practice and teach yoga (that's so wonderful! & that is also a hobby of mine too). I find that yoga helps me disconnect from the craziness of life sometimes!

I would love to know more about your business journey. Please feel free to share more in the comments below! And in this post, you'll see a full run-down of the Community - build connections, share stories, learn something new and feel inspired.  

Find Inspiration     

Community Host

Hi, Yummypuddingco !

Welcome to the U.K QB Community!

I would love to know more about what you do... Is it related to your username? Smiley Happy 

Find Inspiration     

Community Host

Hi, @Vickysbookkeepi

Hope you're having a great day! 

This post might be useful - the U.K QB Community is much more than product help. 

It’s a safe, supportive, online channel where entrepreneurs like you share stories, build relationships and find information and resources to make smart business decisions.

Find Inspiration     

Community Host

Hi, @wigglewaggle

I do freelance work too and I absolutely love it. How do you find the freelancing world?

I was the same when it came to invoicing, using GoogleDocs to manually do everything. It was an exhausting process and not always 100% professional either. Having my invoices all in one place now... Is a huge breath of fresh air! 

Find Inspiration     

Community Host

Hi, @kiddandbear

Here is one article where you can learn more about the QB Community! Smiley Happy

If you have any questions, please just ask.

Let me know if this is helpful in the comments below Smiley Very Happy

Find Inspiration     

Community Host

Hi, jamesmurphy

It's great to have you here. I would love to know more about you! Are you an accountant, do you own a business? Smiley Very Happy 

Find Inspiration