cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
masnegrowe
Level 1

Finding office help

Good Afternoon Everyone. I am looking for a a full time employee to help with one of my larger companies.  Someone who is detailed oriented, great with QBOA and familiar with Tsheets and expensify. I am in the Orlando FL area.  I need help ASAP.  

9 Comments 9
calculaterbk
Level 1

Finding office help

Hi,

I own a virtual Bookkeeping company based out of Maryland.  I could be of great value to you.  By contracting with me you would not have the costs of hiring a full time employee, having equipment for the employee, and added office space for them.  

Thanks

Amanda

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finding office help

Hey @masnegrowe,

There are a few ProAdvisors in the Florida area who may be able to help, @lynda and @hectorgarciacpa. Lynda is a big fan of TSheets :). 

lynda
Community Champion

Finding office help

@masnegrowe  My firm offers bookkeeping services and I am SW Florida (Naples area).  I only work remotely now (thank you QB online).  And I help people all over the USA and beyond.  Feel free to private message me if you are interested.  

And yes, @Anonymous, I love Tsheets!  :cathappy:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finding office help

As does @alexandramiles

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finding office help

Yes yes! I may be TSheets' #1 fan ;) 

masnegrowe
Level 1

Finding office help

I need HELP!  The company is in orlando and we need a full time QB experienced office manager, bookkeeper.  Can anyone recommend someone or send me resumes. 

[email address removed]

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finding office help

Hey @masnegrowe,

You might want to enlist remote services - the ProAdvisor is a great place to start, and there are plenty of folks who offer such services.

Since this is a global community, it might be difficult to find someone specifically in your area. But, we will do our best. Anyone have resources we can send to @masnegrowe? Do you have a website people can send emails to?

dwaynew
Level 1

Finding office help

I saw your message and wanted to inquire as to whether you are still searching. I am presently in Sarasota, Fl working as a property management/real estate accountant managing multiple companies but could be interested in relocating for the right opportunity. 

Please elt me know, thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finding office help

@masnegrowe, sounds like Florida is a great spot for accounting :).

Need to get in touch?

Contact us