cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
ShanaNiederman
Level 6

QUESTION: You work for yourself... What keeps you up at night?

Stocksy_txp3f0d47ccW5v100_Small_187233.jpg

We work for ourselves.

That can feel like we're the only ones thinking about the health and success of our business.

So, what's on your mind right now? Comment below!

2 REPLIES 2
EmilyCowan
Level 7

Being self-employed and a mom, I really struggle with sick days - my kids', not mine! I never know when I may be called upon to rearrange my schedule and it's the not knowing that's the toughest part. 

Jess W
Intuit

What a great post, this definitely got me thinking @ShanaNiederman - it's so important we share our thoughts with others! Sometimes by sharing our thoughts with others, we can discover amazing solutions.

Balancing my business with family life is increasingly difficult and it is something I am always striving to achieve. This is something that certainly keeps me up at night but slowly, I am learning to switch-off and cherish the time I have with loved ones. When I am in the 'office' I cherish that time also and use it wisely. 

@Tealady I saw that you're self-employed and you are a sole trader at events such as food festivals (how exciting!!). I was wondering what's on your mind right now regarding your self-employment? Comment below! :) 

QB Community UK Home          Talk About Your Business 

Find Inspiration     

Need to get in touch?

Contact us