Highlighted
Content Creator
3 Comments
ProAdvisor
Re: Worst Part/Best Part: What Would You Do if a Hurricane Destroyed Your Business?

Loved that article @SarahGonzales.  You are a wonderful writer.

Best part:  I dictate what I do in my day

Worst part:  I work too much

My family will attest to that to that worst part.  My goal is to delegate (see if I put it out there, it may happen).  Cat Happy

Community Host
Re: Worst Part/Best Part: What Would You Do if a Hurricane Destroyed Your Business?

Hey @lynda - sounds like I'm right there with you on the delegating thing. By which I mean, I kind of struggle with it Smiley LOL

Isn't it funny that we're so good at self-direction and may not so good at directing others to pick up the slack? Is it a self-employed thing? A type-A thing? Maybe a self-employed, type-A woman thing? (Guilty on all counts, btw.)

Content Creator

Thanks @lynda! It's so cool to meet and get to write about these creative, inspiring entrepreneurs like yourself and @AkwaabaInns here in QB Community. 

@EmilyCowan I relate. I've always been that person who does the entire group project myself because everyone else slacks off. Maybe it's a curse of capability! Smiley Happy