cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Intuit

Changes to subscription pricing

Did you receive a notification about changes in your QuickBooks Online subscription? It is true that Intuit prices have increased since you signed up, but let us explain to you why and some of the improvements we've made since.

Reason for notification

You signed up for your QuickBooks Online subscriptions on a special two-year 50% off discount. You received a notification because the two-year discount period has ended. Your new QuickBooks Online subscription list prices are reflected in the email notification.

If you have any questions about your account, please give us a call at 844-848-0426.

Why have prices increased since I signed up?

We always strive to deliver the best solutions at an affordable price to our customers by investing in technology that makes QuickBooks Online easier to use.

We have accelerated the development of QuickBooks Online by leveraging automation and other technologies to deliver time-saving features, including progress invoicing, the ability to manage projects with the Projects tab, redesigned invoice emails, new reports and 1099 contractor direct deposit. We have also expanded our third-party ecosystem with more than 500 apps that expand the capabilities of QuickBooks Online and allow users to work seamlessly anytime, anywhere.

To learn more about how we reinvest in QuickBooks Online, read our QuickBooks Product Updates on the Firm of the Future Blog.

New features and improvements

As your small business evolves, we want our product to evolve with you. We’re constantly introducing new features and improvements. Here are just a few of the recent updates:

Automatic Sales Tax: Get custom rates automatically added to invoices based on location.
Contractor Self-Setup and E-filing: Easily gather contractor information and e-file 1099 forms.
Projects (for QuickBooks Plus): Stay organized and track profitability project by project.
Progress Invoicing: Get paid faster by invoicing in installments across the lifetime of a project.
Desktop App: Faster access to QuickBooks Online via your desktop.

How can I make updates to my subscription?

We’re happy to help with any changes you’d like to make to your account. Please give us a call at 844-848-0426.