- From the left menu, select Reports.
- Look for the For My Accountant section.
- Select General Ledger.
- Set the date for the report period, then select Run Report.
- Select Customise, then select the Filter drop-down.
- Mark Distribution account, then choose All Bank Accounts from the drop-down.
I want a report for a Balance Sheet or Profit and Loss account.
To run General Ledger reports for your Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss accounts, just choose the appropriate option:
- Assets - All Asset Accounts
- Liabilities - All Liability Accounts
- Equity - All Equity Accounts
- Income - All Income Accounts
- Expense - All Expenses Accounts
- Select Run report. This creates a General Ledger of your bank accounts.
Note: Select Save customisation to access the same report easily. Make sure to use a descriptive name.
Where can I find the report?
From the left menu, select Reports. Go to the Custom reports tab, then select the report.