cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Intuit

TSheets and Intuit FAQs

I’m a QuickBooks customer - what does this sale mean to me?

QuickBooks and TSheets share a history of helping customers succeed. Together they will provide an end-to-end solution and, over time, a robust offering that captures data to create frictionless invoicing, payroll and a delightful worker experience.

I’m not a QuickBooks customer – can I continue to use TSheets with my current accounting software?

Yes. Intuit intends to maintain all TSheets customers and third-party integrations post-close.

What, if anything, is changing?

We do not anticipate any changes for QuickBooks and TSheets customers, and we remain absolutely committed to you during this time of transition.

Are the customer care phone numbers changing?

No. The TSheets care teams will continue to support TSheets calls post-close. In the near-term, the customer care phone numbers will remain the same. Customers can call TSheets directly at 888-836-2720.

Is my service and support changing?

No. Intuit and TSheets will continue to provide dedicated, uninterrupted service and support as we always have.

Is the price of QuickBooks or my TSheets services changing?

No. We do not anticipate any changes to pricing in the near-term.  TSheets offers a 14-day trial here.

Will my QuickBooks services and TSheets services be interrupted?

No. You will still be able to use exactly as you do today.

Who can I call if I have additional questions about this announcement?

You can call TSheets anytime at 888-836-2720. We make every effort to respond within minutes.

Will my data be safe?

This change will not affect your data. There is no more important issue to us than your privacy and security.

Why should I continue using your products?

QuickBooks remains America’s leading personal finance software. TSheets is the top rated time tracking solution with over 8k 5-star reviews online. By combining QuickBooks' billions of transactions with TSheets’ millions of timesheets processed, we will give customers powerful data insights, the most pertinent information they need to run their business and take them from insight to action. Looking to the future of small business, the combined solution will revolutionize the way small businesses and self-employed operate, applying machine learning and using predictive behavior where one day, workers won’t even need to interact with software to get a paycheck.

Will TSheets retain their name?

TSheets is now called “TSheets by QuickBooks”.

What are your plans for global expansion?

We recognize that time capture is a global need. Combining the leading time tracker and the leading accounting software will help self-employed and small business owners in countries with complex accounting and workforce management regulations. Bringing the two companies together will strengthen Intuit’s offerings initially in the U.S., and in Canada, Australia and the UK.