Employees need portal access to use WorkZone and when it is installed they will be prompted to enter their email address (the one linked to the portal) and password.
Employees will then need to create a 4 digit quick access pin (to be entered twice) which they will need to enter each time they open the app.
Once logged in, employee's can view the Side Menu by tapping on the burger menu in the top left corner.
From here the employee will see:
- Logout option
- Settings cog (this includes the app authentication options)
- Employee access (the employee can access their own personal payroll details & functions from here)
- Business access (this is only relevant for any restricted access users that have Employee Manager permissions)
- The version of WorkZone the employee has installed
The dashboard view is accessed by clicking on the Home icon and shows the following details:
- Any documents that require acknowledgement
- The last payslip
- Next shift (if applicable)
- Ability to CLOCK IN (if applicable)
- Timesheet summary (if applicable)
- Expenses summary (if applicable)
- Leave Balances
Once logged in, users can click on the Profile icon and view their:
- My Details (read-only)
- Bank Accounts (read-only)
- Emergency Contacts (read-only)
- Other Documents
Note: If you log out of WorkZone (using the "Log Out" option) you will be required to enter your email, password and pin again but if you just leave the app and go back in you will only need to enter your pin.