cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved

1- How can I check whether I am the super admin of my practice? 2- I am getting an error "you don't have access rights when I click on Workers tab under Your Books?

Best answer 03-14-2019 04:17 AM

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: 1- How can I check whether I am the super admin of my practice? 2- I am getting an error "you...

Let's go to the list of your team composition in QuickBooks Online, minoorani78.

To check what access rights you have on that firm you're working on, just go to:

1. The Gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Dashboard.
  2. Under Your Company, click Your Team.
  3. From the list of users, check your access whether it's Master Admin or Full. Only these access rights have the option to view the Workers section.

Since you're getting that error, you probably have a Custom access. You can reach out to the Master Admin to edit your access so you can view the payroll side of QBO.

Just leave a reply if you have more questions. I'll be right here to answer them for you.

2 Comments
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: 1- How can I check whether I am the super admin of my practice? 2- I am getting an error "you...

Let's go to the list of your team composition in QuickBooks Online, minoorani78.

To check what access rights you have on that firm you're working on, just go to:

1. The Gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Dashboard.
  2. Under Your Company, click Your Team.
  3. From the list of users, check your access whether it's Master Admin or Full. Only these access rights have the option to view the Workers section.

Since you're getting that error, you probably have a Custom access. You can reach out to the Master Admin to edit your access so you can view the payroll side of QBO.

Just leave a reply if you have more questions. I'll be right here to answer them for you.

Thanks!