cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Billing Address customer name is printing twice, then the address. How I can delete the duplicate address name.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Billing Address customer name is printing twice, then the address. How I can delete the dupli...

Hey there, @Jeannie Friedman.

You need to verify that you entered only one address on the Billing Address box of your transactions. Let me provide you with additional details.

You can enter two addresses on your transactions. Thus, when printing them, it shows on your forms. You need to make sure that you only entered one address. Here's how:

1. Open the transaction.
  2. In the Billing Address box, make sure that there is only one address.
  3. Click on Save and Close.

Once verified, if there is only one address, let's perform some troubleshooting steps. This way, we can make sure that there is no problem with your printer.

To achieve this, you can print any document using the same printer for the transactions. If it prints fine, you can print your forms again.

But if there are two addresses in the box, you can remove the duplicate address. Then, you can print it again.

For further guidance, you may read this article: Resolve Printing Issues.

Always know that you can post again here in the Community if you have any other concerns.