cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable
Solved

Can I open multiple tabs when using Quickbooks Online desktop app for mac?

The desktop app allows to open new windows but a Tabs functionality makes more sense in some cases. Does anyone know how to do that?

Best answer 12-10-2018

Accepted Solutions
Community Contributor **

Hi there, info. I can see how a tab functionality can be...

Hi there, info.

I can see how a tab functionality can be a helpful feature!

Multiple windows is possible if you're using the QuickBooks Online Mac and Windows App. The tab feature on the other hand, is not possible in QuickBooks App. This is only available if you want to access QuickBooks on a browser. The windows tile feature allows you to toggle between windows and it refreshes the open windows while you work.

I definitely think it'd be useful, and that many customers would enjoy having this feature too. I'd love to have you send feedback to our product developers about this idea so they can look into it. Feedback like this helps them implement updates based on customer suggestions. You can send your feedback to our developers using this link: http://feedback.qbo.intuit.com.

Please let me know if you have further questions about QuickBooks App. Take care.

3 Comments
Community Contributor **

Hi there, info. I can see how a tab functionality can be...

Hi there, info.

I can see how a tab functionality can be a helpful feature!

Multiple windows is possible if you're using the QuickBooks Online Mac and Windows App. The tab feature on the other hand, is not possible in QuickBooks App. This is only available if you want to access QuickBooks on a browser. The windows tile feature allows you to toggle between windows and it refreshes the open windows while you work.

I definitely think it'd be useful, and that many customers would enjoy having this feature too. I'd love to have you send feedback to our product developers about this idea so they can look into it. Feedback like this helps them implement updates based on customer suggestions. You can send your feedback to our developers using this link: http://feedback.qbo.intuit.com.

Please let me know if you have further questions about QuickBooks App. Take care.

Not applicable

Why is there no tab functionality? Surely this would be e...

Why is there no tab functionality? Surely this would be easy to implement?
Experienced Member

You can do it QBO, we need tabs

You can do it QBO, we need tabs