cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
m11
Not applicable

I'm trying to manually enter the check numbers in the paycheck list and this error code keeps coming up. Any solutions?

2 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: I'm trying to manually enter the check numbers in the paycheck list and this error code keeps...

Thanks for joining the Online Community, m11.

Performing the browser troubleshooting steps can help you get back on track in adding the check numbers. 

You can start by opening the company in a private window or incognito mode. This doesn't use the existing cache files, which makes it a good place to test if there's an issue with the browser.

Here’s how:

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N  
  • Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: press Command + Shift + N

If you can enter the check numbers via these sessions, go back to your regular browser and clear its cache. This step will force the browser to download fresh copies of everything you see on the page. 

However, if you receive the "We hit a snag" message, I suggest contacting our Payroll Support Team. They’ll have to collect personal details to add your company to the notification list of affected users.

Please mention INV-28639 to the agent as this is a reference number and will help to expedite this process. Once the resolution is available, I’ll let you know by posting the information on this thread.

This should point you in the right direction.

Please let me know how the call goes by leaving a comment below. I want to make sure this is taken care of for you.

Established Community Backer **

Re: I'm trying to manually enter the check numbers in the paycheck list and this error code keeps coming up. Any solutions?

What is the error?