cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

I ordered checks (voucher format) from quickbooks & trying to print employee paychecks but they are not printing right. When I do alignment test print they print ok

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: I ordered checks (voucher format) from quickbooks & trying to print employee paychecks bu...

Hello @sprasad,

Thanks for posting here at Community! Allow me to provide some browser troubleshooting steps so we can get your paycheck printing right.

First, please access your QuickBooks Online account via an incognito/ private browser to check if it's a cache issue or not. The browser you're using stores temporary internet files to speed up loading items. Too much of this information can cause expected action.

To use a private browser:

If you get the same results with the private browser, I suggest changing the PDF view if you’re using FireFox. Here are the steps:

1. From the Firefox menu, click Tools or Options.
  2. Click Options.
  3. Select Applications.
  4. Change Portable Document Format (PDF) to Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
  5. Click Print.

If you’re still unable to print the checks correctly, please perform the additional steps in this article: Resolve PDF printing issues.

Feel free to drop your questions and concerns in QuickBooks Online. We're always here to back you up!