Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member
Solved

Is QickBooks Online Cerification Exam is it down, it's froze on Section 1

Best answer 05-09-2019

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is QickBooks Online Cerification Exam is it down, it's froze on Section 1

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community, @ewagner1040.

I'm here to help fix the issue you're having with QuickBooks Online (QBO) Certification Exam.

We haven't received any reports similar to this. There are times that the browser is full of frequently accessed page resources, thus causing some unusual responses. As an initial troubleshooting step, try logging into your QBO account using a different or a private browser. Here's how:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome).
  • Ctrl + Shift + P (Firefox or Internet Explorer).
  • Control + Option + P (Safari).

Once logged in, try accessing the Certification Exam to double-check. If it's okay, perform clear cache on your default browser. Every so often the cache can become overwhelmed with older data which can potentially cause viewing and performance issues. Clearing it will refresh the system, and you'll be able to work with a clean slate.

That should do it. Please let me know how everything goes in the comment section. I'll be here if you need further assistance. Take care.

Experienced Member

I was using the App, Had to log in the website and log in a simple fix.

2 Comments

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community, @ewagner1040.

I'm here to help fix the issue you're having with QuickBooks Online (QBO) Certification Exam.

We haven't received any reports similar to this. There are times that the browser is full of frequently accessed page resources, thus causing some unusual responses. As an initial troubleshooting step, try logging into your QBO account using a different or a private browser. Here's how:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome).
  • Ctrl + Shift + P (Firefox or Internet Explorer).
  • Control + Option + P (Safari).

Once logged in, try accessing the Certification Exam to double-check. If it's okay, perform clear cache on your default browser. Every so often the cache can become overwhelmed with older data which can potentially cause viewing and performance issues. Clearing it will refresh the system, and you'll be able to work with a clean slate.

That should do it. Please let me know how everything goes in the comment section. I'll be here if you need further assistance. Take care.

Experienced Member

I was using the App, Had to log in the website and log in a simple fix.