cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgbizservice
Level 1

Is there any way i can fill out a 2012 1120 for a corporation on quickbooks pro connect?

2 Comments 2
Teri
Level 9

Is there any way i can fill out a 2012 1120 for a corporation on quickbooks pro connect?

Not sure, but might be too late to file 2012.  If I am wrong or not, someone will likely respond to my post with different answer to try to correct me.  That seems to be the trick to getting answers here.  

Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, @mgbizservice.

Allow me to join the thread and help share additional information about the Form 1120 (U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return).

To check and verify if you can still fill out the 2012 Form 1120, I suggest getting in touch with our ProConnect Support to check this further for you.

You can also reach out to our QuickBooks Online Accountant Support. For the support's contact information, you can check it here: How to contact QuickBooks Online Accountant support.

Stay in touch if you have any other questions about the Form 1120. I'll be right here to help you!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us