cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Just downloaded my QuickBooks for Mac 2019 and none of my accounts are showing up from my QB 2016? How do I find them?

2 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Just downloaded my QuickBooks for Mac 2019 and none of my accounts are showing up from my QB ...

Hi there, @Nutch3.

Let check why your accounts form your QuickBooks 2016 aren't showing up on your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) for Mac 2019.

One possible reason why your accounts aren't showing up on your QuickBooks 2019 is because of the company you've opened. Please ensure to open the same company file, or create a back up of you 2016 file and restore it to your QuickBooks 2019.

To create a back up of your company file:

1. Go to the File menu.
  2. Select on Back up.
  3. On the following dialog window, select the folder where you want to store your backup file (.dmg). 
  4. When you have chosen, click Start Backup. The name of the backup will be your QuickBooks filename with the date and time the backup completed. You have the option to view the file in Finder.

Once completed, restore the file to your QuickBooks 2019.

For further details, you may check this article: QuickBooks Mac Create a Backup of your company file.

You can also download our QBDT Mac 2019 user's guide for your future reference: QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2019 User’s Guide.

I'll be right here to help you if you have any other QuickBooks questions, just add a comment below. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Established Community Backer ***

Re: Just downloaded my QuickBooks for Mac 2019 and none of my accounts are showing up from my QB 2016? How do I find them?

Open and convert your company file.