cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matrophy1
Level 1

Looking for Quickbooks Point of Sale Pro 8.0 Installation CD - Desperately!!!

I installed a new SSD and my POS wouldn't run and bottom line after many fixes, I need to do a clean install and  I cannot find my install CD for Point of Sale Pro (has to be Pro) v8.0. I last used the CD in 2009 which is a few house and business moves since then. There are download links on line but they don't work because my License and Product Numbers are for the Pro version. I would like to borrow your CD just long enough to reinstall using my License and Product numbers and I will pay shipping both ways. If you would like to be paid, we can probably work something out.

2 Comments 2
JenoP

Hi there, matrophy1.

Download link and installation disk for Quickbooks Point of Sale Pro 8.0 are no longer available since it's already discontinued. Please contact our phone support for QuickBooks POS so they can help you reinstall the program. 

To get their contact information, please go to this link and look for Point of Sale: https://community.intuit.com/browse/payments-contact-us.

Visit us again in the Community if you have other questions. 

matrophy1
Level 1

The solution that was offered when I contacted POS suppoort was a $1200 upgrade. I am still hoping to find a 8.0 Pro installation CD that I can use to reinstall 8.0. Thanks

Need to get in touch?

Contact us