cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Re: Manage usage limits in QBO? Seriously guys,

Hey Morgan B, how's it feel to work for a company that a LARGE part of your user base HATES right now?  Your Company-line answers are a bunch of B*** and Everyone sees right thru it.  Online/Cloud-Based storage has gotten so much cheaper over the years, but QB prices have gone up 50% over just a couple of years already, and now this?!?  Certainly QB's joke of a Customer Service Dept, can't be the reason they need more money.... hmmm must be something else, they call it Greed.   I won't stand for this, I will be leaving QB as soon as I possibly can.

Goodbye & Get Lost.

Experienced Member

you have got to be joking! Your response is insulting to bookkeepers. The number of accounts in the coa in no way implies complexity. Essentially you have sold a product and are forcing us to now leave it or pay more. We should at least be grand fathered in!!! 

Experienced Member

you have got to be joking! Your response is insulting to bookkeepers. The number of accounts in the coa in no way implies complexity. Essentially you have sold a product and are forcing us to now leave it or pay more. We should at least be grand fathered in!!! And there is no way your 5% is correct!

Experienced Member

you have got to be joking! Your response is insulting to bookkeepers. The number of accounts in the coa in no way implies complexity. Essentially you have sold a product and are forcing us to now leave it or pay more. We should at least be grand fathered in!!! And there is no way your 5% number is accurate.

Community Explorer **

I have diligently worked with Clients to effectively decrease the number of COA and classes in their QBO files. Except that now when reviewing historical reports, those deactivated accounts/classes say '(deleted)'. The simple word 'deleted' activates an alarm to the Client as they believe something is wrong. To layer onto usage limits, the constant marketing ad pop-ups! The attached demonstrates how much workable space this pop-ups takes over. Listen, my Clients pay a subscription and I pay a monthly fee of $55 to Intuit for being a Pro-Advisor. Please stop with the distractions as we need to focus that time on fighting the Artificial Intelligence steering Clients to incorrect conclusions when using Bank Feeds.

Oops... one more thing. It would be tremendously helpful if I mark a chart of account number as inactive that the software not override me. None of my Clients will ever use an account called Unapplied Cash Bill Payment Expense. If this account is designed to support a background process, then, it should not be included in the usage limits.  

Thanks for listening QB community.

Community Explorer **

I really appreciate your comment.