Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Marjorie was helping me and we got disconnected

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Marjorie was helping me and we got disconnected

Greetings, @traceyknutson.

Were you able to get back in touch with the Support Team you were working with? If not, I'd be more than happy to try and help you with your QuickBooks right here in the Community. Feel free to let me know a little bit about what's going on in a comment below, but remember this is a public forum so be sure not to share any private business information.

If you'd like to continue speaking with someone over the phone, you can schedule a call-back with our Support Team using the instructions below:

Contacting QuickBooks Support Team

1. From QuickBooks Online, click the Help (?) icon in the top-right.
  2. Select Contact Us.
  3. Enter what you need in the How can we help? field, and click Continue.
  4. Click Get Callback, enter your contact information, and select Call Me.

These instructions are also available from our guide on contacting QuickBooks Online support for your benefit. I've included a brief video demonstration of this below as well:

Once you're in touch with someone, let them know you were disconnected as Marjorie may have left notes to help them catch back up on your conversation. Please touch base with me here should have any additional questions or concerns, I'm always happy to lend a helping hand. Thanks for reaching out, I look forward to hearing from you again.