cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

My QuickBooks crashes each time I try to open a second tab. I have rebooted my computer but this has not helped. How can I fix this?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: My QuickBooks crashes each time I try to open a second tab. I have rebooted my computer but t...

Thanks for posting in the Community, @matt30. I can provide clarification on QuickBooks crashing when opening a second tab.

There currently is a known issue with the QuickBooks Online app when opening up a new tab. The engineers are aware of this and working diligently to resolve it. 

You can be added to the list of affected users and receive email updates about this as soon as they become available by contacting the Phone or Chat Support team. Here's how you can reach them:

1. Click the Help icon in the upper right of the screen.
  2. Select Contact US on the pop-up. 
  3. Enter your question in the How can we help? field and choose Continue
  4. Click Get a callback or Start messaging.
  5. Enter your contact information.
  6. Select Call me or Send message.

Should you not see the option for Get a callback, you can toggle it by entering Support in How can we help?.

The following is a quick video to serve as a visual example:

You can expedite this process by referencing INV-31308 to the agent as it's the ticket that the engineers are using for this.

I appreciate your patience while this is being worked on with the app. Please let me know if you should have any questions or need further assistance.