cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member
Solved

My excel 365 subscription is ending soon. Can I still use the export to excel after it has expired? I don't have a downloaded version but I do have excel in sheets.

Best answer 05-09-2019 08:09 AM

Accepted Solutions

Re: My excel 365 subscription is ending soon. Can I still use the export to excel after it has ex...

Good day, @accounting105.

Welcome to the Community. I can share some insights about the export to Excel option in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

By the time your Excel subscription has ended, you’ll still be able to export, open, and print your documents but not edit them or create new ones. If you'll encounter any issues, I suggest contacting the Microsoft Office Support for further assistance.

For additional information about the export to Excel option, check out this article: Export reports, lists, and more.

This should answer your concern. Please mention me in the comment section if you need anything else. I'll be happy to help. Have a great day.

4 Comments

Re: My excel 365 subscription is ending soon. Can I still use the export to excel after it has ex...

Good day, @accounting105.

Welcome to the Community. I can share some insights about the export to Excel option in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

By the time your Excel subscription has ended, you’ll still be able to export, open, and print your documents but not edit them or create new ones. If you'll encounter any issues, I suggest contacting the Microsoft Office Support for further assistance.

For additional information about the export to Excel option, check out this article: Export reports, lists, and more.

This should answer your concern. Please mention me in the comment section if you need anything else. I'll be happy to help. Have a great day.

Established Member

Hi Fritz,

I have Sheets.  Do you think that I can save it to excel from QB then open up in Sheets and be able to edit it?  Thank you for your help.

Emily

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for the response, @accounting105.

Let me clear things up on editing Excel Spreadsheet files using Sheets.

As mentioned by my colleague @FritzF, without an active Excel subscription, you won’t be able to edit or create new documents even using Sheets. I recommend reaching out the Microsoft Support for workarounds.

Click the link provided above to get in touch with them. If you need further assistance and related articles in the future, visit the QuickBooks Community site for reference: QBO Self-help.

That should do it. I’m always here to help if you have any other concerns. Have a good one!

Established Member

Thank you so much for the clarification and help.  I think we will just buy an excel desk top version.

Emily