cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

New Quick Books update doesn't work on my Mac

I updated the quickbooks app last night and now it's not working. It starts to load and then I get a blank screen on the app page. I tried a hard uninstall and reinstall twice and still nothing. I am running Mojave. Any thoughts or advice? I can access my account via web browser, but I like using the app. Thanks

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: New Quick Books update doesn't work on my Mac

Thanks for bringing this concern to my attention, @gabeok.

When you’re running a business during tax season, the last thing you should have to deal with is a blank screen in QuickBooks app after updating its version. After collating sufficient data from our customers, please know this is a reported issue. Our Product Engineers are closely monitoring this case to come up with the permanent resolution that will address your concern. 

In the meantime, you can continue accessing your account via the regular web browser. I’d also recommend reaching out to our Customer Care team so you will be included to the affected users’ list. Rest assured, you’ll receive an email notification as soon updates are released.

Here’s how to contact us:

1. Visit: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Select your QuickBooks Product.
  3. Choose your QuickBooks Online.
  4. On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
  5. Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number. 

Updates will also be posted through this thread. We appreciate your patience while we continue working on this. I'll be around if you have other questions about accessing and managing your QuickBooks account via the app.