cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cmp

Quick books online app; opening a second tab logs me out. Day two of this problem.

Cannot open a second tab without getting logged out.

Spent time with customer service trouble shooting yesterday.

At end of unsuccessful session, agent informs me it is a known problem they are working on.

When will it be fixed?

Working with only 1 tab reduces productivity to practically zero.

6 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Quick books online app; opening a second tab logs me out. Day two of this problem.

Hi, cmp.

I can provide you some updates regarding the QuickBooks Online App issue.

I would like to inform you that this is already been escalated and our Engineering Team is actively working to get this resolve. Although I don't have a specific time frame as to when and how this will be mediated upon, rest assured are looking into it. I'll keep you updated now and then until we've completely resolved the issue.

Any progress will be communicated via email. However, as soon as an update is received, I will be happy to let you know you can get back to business.

You may find this article helpful: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Getting-Started/How-do-I-clear-my-browser-cache-and-temporar....

For additional help, you can also reach out to our QuickBooks Online Support. They have additional tools to assist you in getting this resolved.

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online Company.
  2. Select Help (question mark icon) at the top right.
  3. Select Contact us to connect with a live support agent.
  4. Enter a brief description of your concern then hit Continue.
  5. Choose to Start messaging.

I appreciate your patience while this is being worked on. Please know that I'm just a post away should you need anything else. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.

Experienced Member

Re: Quick books online app; opening a second tab logs me out. Day two of this problem.

having same problem.  Cant get anything done.

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for joining this thread, @PresElec.

I'm here to help provide some additional update about the QuickBooks Online App issue. 

I've checked the investigation status about this issue, and it's still in progress. Rest assured that our engineers are currently investigating and working on an immediate fix. For the meantime, I encourage you to reach out to our Customer Care Team to add your account to the list of affected users. This way, you'll be notified of any updates on the progress on the investigation via email. 

You can contact our customer support through these steps: 

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
  2. Select Help (question mark icon) at the top right.
  3. Select Contact us to connect with a live support agent.

I appreciate your patience as we work through this. If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know. I'll be around to help you out. 

Established Member

I'm having the same problem - when will it be fixed?

Established Member

Today is June 5.  I'm having the same problem.  What's the ETA for the fix?

Hi there, jaime.garanflo.

I appreciate you keeping an eye on this thread. However, this issue is still under investigation.

Our engineers treated this particular behavior with the utmost urgency and they are doing the best to deliver one that'll prevent this from happening again. The workaround as of now is to open multiple tabs using a browser.

Since I don't have a firm timeline to when this will be resolved, I suggest reaching out to our QuickBooks Support Team. When you do, provide this escalation number: INV-31308.

Here's how to get in touch with them:

1. Sign in to QuickBooks Online (QBO) Windows App.
  2. Go to Help.
  3. Select Contact us.
  4. Enter your concern and click on Let's talk
  5. Then, choose either Start messaging or Get a callback.

From there, our team will update you through email as soon as resolution has been released.

Thanks for your patience. Reach out to me if there's anything else I can assist you with. I'll be around to help.