cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Validation Code for Quickbooks Enterprise 2019

I need Validation Code and I don't have phone agent number .

Can you send it to my email that have licenses number.

My email is : [email address removed]

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Validation Code for Quickbooks Enterprise 2019

Hello silica,

Welcome to the Community. I'm here to lend a hand with your concern about the QuickBooks validation code.

Since this is a public forum, we've removed your email address for security purposes. For users who need the validation code, you may need to contact us through the steps I'm adding below:

1. Open QuickBooks Desktop.
  2. Click the Help tab at the top menu bar (you can still do this without opening a company file).
  3. Click QuickBooks Desktop Help.
  4. Click Contact Us.

I'm also including an article with additional insight on activating QuickBooks Desktop:

Activate QuickBooks Desktop for Windows.

Please keep in touch with me here so I can ensure you're able to activate QuickBooks. The Community will always have your back.

Established Member

I need a validation code. Can you send it to my e-mail?  License number: [removed]915

[email address removed]

QuickBooks Team

A warm welcome from the Community, @gubberdm.

Since the Community is a public forum, I don't encourage posting sensitive information such as personal email address and product license numbers.

As mentioned by my colleague, users that need a validation code to register QuickBooks must give our Customer Care Team a call. They have tools to pull up your account in a secure environment and help activate the product.

Follow the steps shared above to get in touch with phone support or refer to this article: Contact the QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Team.

That should get you pointed in the right direction.

Let me know how the call goes and if you need anything else. Have a pleasant day ahead!