cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Explorer *
Solved

Was I hacked?

My Quickbooks app suddenly claims to be something called Quickbooks Advanced.  I did not download this or sign up for this.  I DO NOT WANT THIS.  When I try to downgrade it, it is requiring me to call some phone number.  What happened?  Why is it so hard to undo this? 

Best answer 05-06-2019 01:52 AM

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: Was I hacked?

Your account is fully secured, eeei732.

QuickBooks Online offers a free trial for the Advanced version to only selected users of QuickBooks. Once the free upgrade period ends, it will automatically go back to the previous version, unless you specifically choose to upgrade to Advanced. Though, you can also contact our live agents to help you on downgrading your account. You can use the phone number on the prompt or go to the Help icon and click Contact us.

See QuickBooks Online Advanced free upgrade period article as your reference.

If there’s anything else that I can help you with, click on the Reply button and post your comment. I’ll be happy to assist you further.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Was I hacked?

Your account is fully secured, eeei732.

QuickBooks Online offers a free trial for the Advanced version to only selected users of QuickBooks. Once the free upgrade period ends, it will automatically go back to the previous version, unless you specifically choose to upgrade to Advanced. Though, you can also contact our live agents to help you on downgrading your account. You can use the phone number on the prompt or go to the Help icon and click Contact us.

See QuickBooks Online Advanced free upgrade period article as your reference.

If there’s anything else that I can help you with, click on the Reply button and post your comment. I’ll be happy to assist you further.