Did you mean: 
bageluniversity
Level 1

When can I print 2018 W-2?

7 Comments 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whenever you're ready, I think.  Is something stopping you?

SterlingD
QuickBooks Team

Hello, @bageluniversity.

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, I'll be happy to explain when 2018 W-2s will be available. 

For Full-Service Payroll, all W-2s will be mailed out by January 31st at the latest. Some will be mailed out sooner and they should be available online to print out earlier than January 31st as well. 

Steps to view and print W-2 forms:

1. From the left menu, choose Taxes, then select Payroll Tax.
  2. In the Forms section, choose the Annual Forms link.
  3. Select either All Employees or a specific employee name from the drop down menu provided.
  4. Select the W-2, Copies B, C & 2 link, which takes you to the Printable Employee Copies: Form W-2 page.
  5. Choose the appropriate period from the drop down menu.
  6. Choose View to launch Adobe Reader in a new window.
  7. Select the print icon on the Reader toolbar then select Print again.

For more information on printing W2s, click here.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out. I'll always be here to help.

cscleaning
Level 1

When I go to Annual Forms under Taxes to print W2's it states that "There are no forms in this category." I had called customer service and they stated that this is an ongoing issue but should be resolved even though there is no time frame. When are we suppose to be able to print the W2's? 

SterlingD
QuickBooks Team

Hi @cscleaning.

Thanks for getting back to me. 

W2s began to roll out yesterday. If you're currently not seeing your W2s on the taxes tab, it will be available in the near future. 

I recommend checking it daily, once they are available you'll be able to see it there.

Please remember, I'm always here for any other questions or concerns.

djrobbo
Level 1

I am still and getting error "There are no forms in this category."
Running out of time!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, djrobbo. 

This time, it’d be best to reach out to our phone support team to investigate this further. They can also provide you efficient alternatives while waiting.

Here’s an article on how to get in touch with our support team: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Getting-Started/Get-help-with-QuickBooks-Online/m-p/185932.

Thanks for dropping by.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

Except support is closed today, when Intuit customers need help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us