cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Explorer **

installing quick book 2012 on my lap top without cd

I purchased a new lap top that does not have a slot for cd. I have 2012 Pro version. Can anyone help me installing this version on my lap top. It appears the Intuit team does not support any version pre 2016  for download purpose

Kam 

[removed]

[email address removed]

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: installing quick book 2012 on my lap top without cd

Hello and welcome to the Community, @kam2045.

I'd be happy to provide assistance with installing your QuickBooks into your laptop. 

You still have the option to download your QuickBooks 2012 version. All you have to do is to visit the QuickBooks Downloads & Updates site and select your QuickBooks version. You can also refer to the screenshot below for your reference.

download.PNG

Once downloaded, you can start installing QuickBooks into your laptop by following these steps:

1. Select Yes to All.
  2. Select Next.
  3. Agree to the Software License Agreement, then select Next.
  4. Enter your License and Product numbers, then select Next.
  5. Select the type of installation for the computer.
  6. Select where you will be using QuickBooks.
  7. Choose a new install location or select Next to install to the default directory.
  8. Select Install.
  9. Select Open QuickBooks to get started.
  10. Activate QuickBooks and you're all set.

For more details about the installation process you may refer to this article: Install QuickBooks Desktop. In case you encounter any issues while installing it, you may check out this link about fixing installation errors for some troubleshooting steps. 

This should get you covered.

Keep me posted if you have additional questions about this concern. I'll be here to lend a helping hand. Have a great weekend!