cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RLV
Experienced Member

re-Install on a NEW iMac

Going to be buying a new iMac soon and wanted to get the "steps" for reinstalling --any doc's available ?

I will be running on Parallels / Win 10..

I will reload Parallels than Win 10 .....

Link for re down loading QB desktop 2018 ?

Thank you in advance 

7 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: re-Install on a NEW iMac

Hey there, RLV.

You'll have to let your IT guy install the parallel first. Once done, you can install QuickBooks. For the steps, please check this article: Install QuickBooks Desktop.

Don't hesitate to post in the Community if you have other concerns. Have a great day! 

RLV
Experienced Member

Thank you for the reply.....

Where can I find the Quickbooks software ( I purchased direct from Intuit )

I will have :

Parallels loaded

then

Windows 10 

then Quick Books

Thanks in advance

RLV
Experienced Member

Thank you for the reply.....

Where can I find the Quickbooks software ( I purchased direct from Intuit ) link ?

I will have :

Parallels loaded

then

Windows 10 

then Quick Books

Thanks in advance

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for getting back to us, RLV.

I can provide you additional information about running parallels and re-installing QuickBooks Desktop.

Before re-installing QuickBooks Desktop, you will first need to set up the parallels. I suggest getting in touch with your IT professional to help you with the process. We can't give you any recommendation since we have QuickBooks versions available for the different OS.

After that, try logging into CAMPS to check your license number and product ID. The QuickBooks Desktop software you have purchased can be located under Products and Service.

You can get more information in this article: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1765237.

Also, these recommended articles are a good reference:

Should you need more help with re-installing your QuickBooks Desktop, please let me know. I'm here to help.

RLV
Experienced Member

I have the original Desktop Pro 2018 - CD , but I believe the new iMac no long have a CD drive - so I will need the soft ware in a download form...Camps is not showing anything ....

Rodney

RLV
Experienced Member

Thank you---CAMPS did not show a download for Desktop Pro 2018   - I had purchased a CD version, but I believe the new iMacs longer have CD --- so I will need a DL version

QuickBooks Team

Hello, RLV,

Appreciate your response and validating the results.

In your case, since you’re not able to find the information you need upon logging into CAMPS website. This time, you may need to contact our QuickBooks Customer Care support. They have the tools to pull up your account in a secure environment and provide the information you need.

To contact us, here's how:

1. Click Help, then choose QuickBooks Help.
  2. Click on Contact us link at the bottom.

For additional reference, here's a great resource that you can check: Find missing license or product number.

If you have any additional questions about QuickBooks, please let me know. I'm always here to help. Have a great day!