When installed, the app can receive picklists, scan barcodes to match items in the picklists, and send updated picklists back to QuickBooks Enterprise.
Step 1. Prepare the scanner
- Set up an internet connection on your scanner and enable WiFi.
Note: This is required to set up and use the mobile scanner device.
- Set up the scanner according to the user instructions. If needed, you can download a user manual from the Internet.
- Use the power cord to fully charge the device before use.
- Turn on the device.
Step 2. Install the Android Application Package (APK)
Download and install the APK to make QuickBooks Warehouse app work on your mobile barcode scanner.
- Download and install the app to your mobile barcode scanner.
- If you see this message: "We're sorry, this file format is not supported", select Download.
- Select the download complete notification to start the install. If you see an "Install Blocked" message, select Settings on the message.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop Warehouse App.