cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SandraEdith
Level 1

Can an invoice autofill when I choose a customer. I need to create multiple invoices with same info but change dates and amounts?

Solved
Best answer May 10, 2019

Best Answers
James_MasterofBooksthatareQuick
QuickBooks Team

Can an invoice autofill when I choose a customer. I need to create multiple invoices with same info but change dates and amounts?

Hi SandraEdith, There isn't a way to AutoFill an invoice, per say. The best alternative would be to create 1 invoice, and then copy - then all you have to do is change the info and amounts, and press save. Is that helpful?

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
QuickBooks Team

Hi SandraEdith, There isn't a way to AutoFill an invoice, per say. The best alternative would be to create 1 invoice, and then copy - then all you have to do is change the info and amounts, and press save. Is that helpful?

SandraEdith
Level 1

Hello James

Thanks for the solution it was very helpful! I spent ages trying to figure this out. In the meantime while waiting for an answer I did create a recurring unscheduled invoice that I clicked 'use' for each time after I saved an invoice - the invoice window would close with the recurring one under it. Apples for apples probably?  \0/

QuickBooks Team

Creative! Many ways to skin a cat! Thanks Sandra :)