cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beth12
Level 1

Hi! I'd like to save invoices as word documents instead of pdf so that they can be easily altered outside of Quickbooks . Does anyone know how to do this?

Solved
Best answer May 14, 2019

Best Answers
john-pero
Community Champion

Hi! I'd like to save invoices as word documents instead of pdf so that they can be easily altered outside of Quickbooks . Does anyone know how to do this?

Quickbooks offers only pdf or excel. But something I learned just recently - you do not need a specific pdf editor to edit a pdf if you have newest Word. Word can open - edit - and save pdf.

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
john-pero
Community Champion

Quickbooks offers only pdf or excel. But something I learned just recently - you do not need a specific pdf editor to edit a pdf if you have newest Word. Word can open - edit - and save pdf.

Bladia bd
Level 2

That's genius. Thanks for the tip!

muhammad-masood
Level 1

That's helpful John.

Thanks