cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maria13
Level 1

Hi there, how do I increase the size of the description column on an invoice template. I am unable to do this in 'edit' mode of the custom form styles Cheers, Maria

1 Comment 1
Joey Ann
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, how do I increase the size of the description column on an invoice template. I am unable to do this in 'edit' mode of the custom form styles Cheers, Maria

Hi Maria, 

To increase the size of the description column on your invoice, please do the steps below. 

Click on the Cog Wheel > Select Custom Form Styles > Click Edit on the template that you are using

It then defaults to the Design Tab but you need to go to the Content tab and a sample invoice on the right hand side of the page is displayed.

Click on the body of the invoice sample and you will see that the left hand side will now give you the ability to edit the template.

Tick the "Description" box and if you would like to include Quantity and Rate column, tick that as well and then click "Edit Labels and Width" so you can then adjust the bar with regard to how wide or narrow you want the description column to be. 

Then Save your changes. 

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need more help.