cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clbflooring
Level 1

How do i change the sending emailed invoice i send from intuit to my company email with gmail. i dont want it coming from you guys i want it coming from my gmail account

1 Comment 1
RenjolynC
QuickBooks Team

How do i change the sending emailed invoice i send from intuit to my company email with gmail. i dont want it coming from you guys i want it coming from my gmail account

I'd like to share some information, clbflooring.

The quickbooks@notification.intuit.com is a default email address in QuickBooks that allows you to see your customer’s activities.  Here's an article that provides more explanation as to why customer sees QuickBooks as the sender on your emailed transactions.

While there's not a way to change the information, you'll want to send the invoice to your email address. Then, once you receive the invoice in your email, you can forward it to your customer using the business email address.

I'll be sure to forward your request to our Product Development Team. We always update QuickBooks and feedback like yours might be included in the future.

You can always visit us here if you have other questions or concerns about QuickBooks. Thanks.