- At the bottom right, select Next.
- Select how much access you want this user to have.
- All: This user can see and do everything with Customers and sales, and Suppliers and purchases.
- None: This user can’t use any of the accounting features, but you can still let them manage certain things and submit their own timesheets.
- Limited: You can let this user see and do everything with Customers and Sales, or Suppliers and Expenses (or both). Learn more about this type of access.
- Set the user’s management access, then Next.
- Enter the new user's name and email, then select Save.
Note: Standard users can't log in to QuickBooks Online mobile app for iOS or Android at this time.